Removes time consuming preparatory work & cutting procedures when cold embossing.
PRAGO Plast is an elastic counter die material which is supplied in the form of plates (sized DINA4 and DINA3).
For blind embossing of paper ranging between 50g and 180g in weight. PRAGO Plast can be used in press platens and cylinder printing machines, and automatic stamping and embossing machines.
- Eliminates time-consuming preparatory work and cutting procedures.
- It stabilizes and protects the counter die
- Allows for positional corrections without having to manufacture a new counter die.
- Highly wear-resistant, remains unchanged after a large quantity of embossing
A sensible complement to it is PRAGO Film, a self-adhesive, transparent foil which is stuck over the finished counter die.
It fits in the machine opposite to the metal embossing die and in the corresponding size. Due to the pressure strength exerted during the running of the machine, the relief to your metal embossing die is formed on the elastic surface.
PRÄGO Plast combi pack consists of:
3 foils of PRAGO Plast and 5 foils of PRAGO Film, 290mm x 200mm
PRAGO Plast is also available in 290 x 400mm and 625 x 490mm sheets, please contact us for a quotation.
Instructions for the use of PRAGO plast combi:
- Cut off a piece of PRAGO plast andremove the protective backing paper.
- Stick PRAGO plast to the tympan or jacket.
- Close the machine a few times under light pressure until the contours to be embossed become visible.
- Trim the PRAGO plast closely around and remove any excess material.
- It is recommended to stick a piece of PRAGO film over the PRAGO plast.
- Increase pressure until the contours to be embossed are adequate. Do not apply too much pressure as this may displace the die